TO ENTER THE CALHOUN STREET MEET:
- What kinds of cars can enter? We’re accepting all that the lowcountry auto community has to offer, from garage queens to yard art– if you love it, we want to show it!
- There is a $20 fee per car to enter your vehicle in the car show. All proceeds benefit the Bluffton Historical Preservation Society.
CAR SHOW PARKING:
- Participants should enter the Promenade via Dr. Mellichamp Drive (from Rt. 46) Turn left into the Promenade and follow directions to your spot. Cars will be parked around the square, indicated by the yellow X’s.
- Want to enter your car for judging? Please arrive early to find a spot around the Promenade square. Once your car is in place, we ask you to please remain until the show is over.
- Just want to “cruise-in?” If you don’t want to enter your car in the show, parking will be available around the perimeter of the park and the adjacent areas.
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE ARRIVE?
- If you are entering your car in the show, please arrive between 12:30 and 1:45.
- Looking for a place to stay? The Comfort Inn and Suites is offering a special discounted rate to people travelling to the car show. They are located at 23 Towne Drive in Bluffton.
- Please call (843) 815-1700 for reservations, and be sure to tell them that you are going to the Calhoun Street Meet, and ask for the Local Bluffton Business rate.